To better the lives of animals in our community.
We do this by:
1. Rescuing animals from dangerous or neglectful situations.
2. Assisting owners willing to keep their dogs, by finding new homes for their dogs through the Corporation’s Owner Surrender Program, as an alternate to placing their dog in a public shelter or animal control facility
3. Provide forever homes for our rescued animals
4. Promote spaying/neutering of dogs and cats to reduce pet overpopulation
5. Educate the public on ways to prevent and stop prevent animal cruelty
6. Feed our rescues a balanced diet that mimics what they would eat in the wild
7. Educate our community on the importance of a biologically appropriate diet so their animals will live a healthier and longer life